Tennessee Certificate of Good Standing – Certificate of Existence
We can provide a Certificate of Good Standing for any Corporation or LLC registered with the Secretary of State in Tennessee. The Tennessee Certificate of Good Standing confirms that the entity exists and is in compliance with all Tennessee State requirements.
Tennessee Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing: US$155 – £120
- Company Search: US$90 – £68
- Expedite fee: US$60 – £45
Timescale to obtain a TN Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 2 days
- Expedited: same day
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Business Type – LLC or Corporation
- Duration of Company – Perpetual
- Verification Number to validate
- The company is formed and authorised to transact business in Tennessee
- The most recent corporations annual report has been filed
- A withdrawal certificate has not been filed
- All fees, taxes and penalties owed to the State of Tennessee relating to the existence and authorisation of the company have been paid
- The Tennessee Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Existence is electronically signed, stamped and dated by the Secretary of State under seal
Validate Certificate of Good Standing
The Certificate of Good Standing can be validated online to ensure that the correct Tennessee entity has been identified.
Tennessee Certificate of Good Standing example
Tennessee Company Search
We can provide a Tennessee Company search which is a summary of the latest information on the company and a copies of the last business entity report filed with the State Department. This company search includes the Entity Type, Status Entity Filing Date, Initial Filing date, Fiscal Year Close, Duration Term, Principal Office, and Mailing Address.
Company Not in Good Standing
Prior to issuing a Certificate of Existence the Tennessee State department are required, by law, to obtain a Certificate of Good Standing from the Tennessee Department of Revenue. When clearance is not granted a Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Existence can’t be drafted by the Secretary of State. If your Tennessee company turns out to be not in Good Standing, we will instead provide a company search report with the current company status. Checking the company file we will research the reasons and advise on the process to bring your Tennessee company back into Good Standing.
Tennessee Company Restoration – Company Reinstatement
In accordance with the Tennessee Business Corporation Act we can restore your company which is not in Good Standing and submit the application for reinstatement together filing all past due annual reports and additional filing fees due. We also have to obtain tax clearance for reinstatement from the Tennessee Department of Revenue.
Restoration / Reinstatement fee
- Reinstatement filing fee for a Tennessee administratively dissolved company – US$70
- The filing fee for each past due annual report – US$20
- Tennessee change of agent fee – US$20
- Tax clearance for reinstatement from the Tennessee Department of Revenue fee
- Expedite reinstatement fee – US$250
Restoration / Reinstatement Timescale
- The standard reinstatement timescale in the State of Tennessee is approximately 7 days
- Expedited process for reinstating an administratively dissolved entity can take 3 – 5 days
Order a Tennessee Certificate of Good Standing
A Certificate of Good Standing can be requested for any business entity registered with the Secretary of State in Tennessee except for General Partnerships. We will get the Certificate of Good Standing emailed through as soon as issued by the Division of Business Services at the Tennessee State Department.