Oklahoma Certificate of Good Standing
We can provide a Certificate of Good Standing for any registered Oklahoma Corporation or LLC. We can provide a Certificate of Good Standing is a certificate issued by the Secretary of State as evidence that your corporation, limited liability company or limited partnership is in Good Standing with the Secretary of State’s office.
Oklahoma Secretary of State Business Records Division
2300 N. Lincoln Blvd., Room 101
Oklahoma City OK 73105-4897
Oklahoma Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing: US$155 – £120
- Company Search: US$90 – £68
- Expedite fee: US$60 – £45
Timescale to obtain an OK Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 2 – 3 days
- Expedited: same day
The Certificate includes the following
- Registered Company Name
- Business Type – LLC or Corporation
- Oklahoma Registered agent name and Registered agent address
- The company is duly organised and existing under the laws of the State of Oklahoma
- The company is in Good Standing according to the State Department records
- The Oklahoma Certificate of Good Standing is signed, stamped and dated by the Oklahoma Secretary of State under seal
Oklahoma Certificate of Good Standing example
Oklahoma Company Search
We can supply an Oregon company search from the State Department which includes the company status, date of registration, registered agents name and office address, state of domicile, authorised shares and par value, amendments, name changes, mergers and trade names.
Company Not in Good Standing
When an Oklahoma company is not in Good Standing with the State of Oklahoma due to a late Annual Certificate a copy of the company file is provided, instead of the Certificate of Good Standing.
Oklahoma Company Restoration – Company Reinstatement
We can Reinstate your Oklahoma company, this is the process of restoring a delinquent entity back into Good Standing with the Oklahoma Secretary of State. We can advise on the cause of delinquency and the steps required to reinstate your Oklahoma company.
Order an Oklahoma Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is placed for an Oklahoma Certificate of Good Standing, we check the status of the company with the Oklahoma Secretary of State. Once the Certificate of Good Standing has been issued by the Oklahoma Secretary of State we get a scanned copy emailed through.