Louisiana Certificate of Good Standing – Certificate of Existence
We can provide a Certificate of Good Standing / Certificate of Existence for any registered Louisiana Corporation or LLC. The certificate confirms that the entity exists and is in compliance with all Louisiana State requirements.
Louisiana Secretary of State’s office
8585 Archives Ave.
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
Louisiana Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing: US$155 – £120
- Company Search: US$90 – £68
- Expedite fee: US$60 – £45
Timescale to obtain an LA Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 2 – 3 days
- Expedited: same day
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Business Type – LLC or Corporation
- The company has paid all fees due to the Louisiana Secretary of State
- The company is in Good Standing and Authorised to do business in the State of Louisiana
- Certificate ID to validate on the Louisiana Secretary of State’s website
- The Certificate of Good Standing is signed, stamped and dated by the Louisiana Secretary of State under seal
Validate Certificate of Good Standing
Certificates of Good Standing issued by the Louisiana Secretary of State’s process can be validated online using the Certificate ID.
Louisiana Certificate of Good Standing example
Louisiana Company Search
We can supply a copy of the company search from the Louisiana Secretary of State’s office on a Louisiana company including the company status, date of incorporation, registration details, current registered office address, registered agent name and address, the names of the current officers, directors and managers. The Louisiana company file includes the latest Annual Report, if applicable.
Order a Louisiana Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is placed for a Louisiana Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Existence, we check the status of the company with the Commercial Division at the Louisiana Secretary of State. Once the Louisiana Certificate of Good Standing has been prepared by the Secretary of State we get a scanned copy emailed through.