Kentucky Certificate of Good Standing – Certificate of Existence
We can provide a Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificates of Existence for any registered Kentucky Corporation or LLC. The business records Division of the Kentucky Secretary of State’s office issues Certificates of Good Standing which are conclusive evidence that a Corporation or Limited Liability Company is in existence.
Office of the Secretary of State
P.O. Box 718
Frankfort, KY 40602
Kentucky Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing: US$120 – £90
- Company Search: US$60 – £48
- Expedite fee: US$40 – £25
Timescale to obtain a KY Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 2 – 3 days
- Expedited: same day
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Business Type – LLC or Corporation
- Duration of Company – Perpetual
- The company exists under the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky
- The company has paid all fees and penalties owed to the Secretary of State
- certificate confirms that the entity exists and is in compliance with all Kentucky State requirements
- Certificate of Good Standing is signed, stamped and dated by the Secretary of State of the Commonwealth of Kentucky under seal
Kentucky Certificate of Good Standing example
Kentucky Company Search
We can provide an Kentucky Company Search Report including the company registration details, company status, registered agent, filing history and a copy of the last business entity report filed with the Secretary of State of the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Company Not in Good Standing
Kentucky Companies that fail to file their annual reports by June 30 are administratively dissolved, they are inactive and in bad standing. The Kentucky Secretary of State will not issue a Certificate of Good Standing if the company is in bad standing. Where the Kentucky company is not in Good Standing we will instead provide a copy of the Company Search showing the current company status.
Kentucky Company Restoration – Company Reinstatement
Kentucky Companies that have inactive status and are in bad standing are administratively dissolved by the Secretary of State of the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
We can apply for the reinstatement of your Kentucky company by filing the application for reinstatement, the annual report and statement to change your principal office and registered office address with the Office of the Secretary of State.
Restoration / Reinstatement fee
- Reinstatement fee for an administratively dissolved Kentucky Corporation or LLC – US$100
- Filing fees for annual report and statement to change your principal office – US$25
Restoration / Reinstatement Timescale
- The standard reinstatement timescale in the State of Kentucky is approximately 7 days
Order a Kentucky Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is placed for a Kentucky Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Existence, we check the status of the company with the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Once the Kentucky Certificate of Good Standing has been prepared by the Secretary of State of the Commonwealth of Kentucky we get a scanned copy emailed through.