Arizona Certificate of Good Standing
We can provide a Certificate of Good Standing for any registered Arizona Corporation or LLC. The Arizona Certificate of Good Standing confirms according to the records of the Arizona Corporation Commission, the Limited Liability company or Corporation is in Good Standing in the State of Arizona by the Arizona Corporation Commission at the date issued.
The certificate confirms that the entity exists and is in compliance with all Arizona State requirements.
Office of the Secretary of State
Business Services Division
1700 W Washington St Fl 7
Phoenix AZ 85007-2808
Arizona Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing: US$155 – £120
- Company Search: US$90 – £68
- Expedite fee: US$60 – £45
Timescale to obtain an AZ Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 3–4 days
- Expedited: same day
The Certificate includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Business Type – LLC or Corporation
- Company File Number
- State Seal of Arizona
- The Arizona company was Incorporated under the Laws of the State of Arizona
- This Certificate of Good Standing states it relates only to the legal existence of the named entity as of the date the Certificate is issued
- According to the records of the Arizona Corporation Commission, the company is in Good Standing
- The Certificate is dated, signed under seal by the Executive Director of the Arizona Corporation Commission
Arizona Certificate of Good Standing example
Arizona Company Search
We can provide an Arizona Company Search Report including the company registration details, company status, registered agent, filing history and a copy of the last business entity report filed with the Arizona Corporation Commission.
Company Not in Good Standing
If the Arizona company is not in Good Standing and a Good Standing Certificate cannot be issued by the Arizona Corporation Commission we will instead provide a company search extract showing the current company status.
Arizona Company Restoration – Company Reinstatement
We can apply for the reinstatement of your Administratively dissolved Arizona company and bring it back into to Good Standing. Administrative dissolution is an action taken by the Arizona Corporation Commission when a company failed to meet statutory requirements. An administratively dissolved Arizona company may not conduct any business or affairs except those necessary to wind up the business. In Arizona a company may apply for reinstatement within 6 years of the date of administrative dissolution.
Restoration / Reinstatement fee
Reinstatement fee for an administratively dissolved Arizona Corporation or LLC – US$100
Restoration / Reinstatement Timescale
- The standard reinstatement timescale in the State of Arizona is approximately 30 days
- Expedited process for reinstating an administratively dissolved entity can take 5 days
Order an Arizona Certificate of Good Standing
When your order is placed for an Arizona Certificate of Good Standing, we check the status of the company with the Arizona Corporation Commission. Once the Certificate of Good Standing has been prepared by the Arizona Corporation Commission we get a scanned copy emailed through.