We can provide UK company documents which are Registry Certified copy documents from Companies House. These documents can then be Apostilled/ legalised to confirm that the UK public official’s signature, seal or stamp on a UK company document is genuine.
The company documents we provide are Apostilled at the Legalisation Office of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office, they are the only authority to issue legalisation certificates in the UK.
Legalisation can be required by foreign authorities before they will accept a UK public document for use in their country.
We can provide Apostille company documents for companies registered in the UK, these include:
- Apostilled Certificate of Good Standing
- Apostilled Memorandum of Association
- Apostilled Articles of Association
- Apostilled Certificate of Incorporation
Foreign & Commonwealth Office Delays
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office has been facing delays of up to 3 weeks. In order to avoid these long delays we have introduced an in-person visit to the London Foreign & Commonwealth Office service. Our in-person service will have the document returned from the FCO in 3 days.
The fee for our in-person visit is £300.
Apostille Certificate on Company Documents
An Apostille enables the presenter to bypass further certification and immediately use the documents in the intended country. All UK Company documents are complete with certification from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
This involves the addition of a certificate, either stamped on the document itself or attached to the document which certifies:
- Country of origin of the document
- Name and identity of the signature – Capacity in which a document has been signed
- Official seal – Name of authority which has affixed a seal or stamp to the document
- Place, date and document number
Ordering Apostilled UK company documents
- Once you place your order we order the Registry Certified company documents from Companies House
- We then organise the company documents to be Apostilled by the Legalisation Office of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Then we send you a scanned image of the document by email and the original Apostilled company documents are then delivered by courier
Apostilled UK Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply a Registry Certified Certificate of Good Standing from Companies House certifying that the UK company is in Good Standing. This is then Apostilled at the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
UK Certificate of Incorporation
We can provide a Registry Certified copy of the Certificate of Incorporation for a company registered in the UK. This can then be Apostilled at the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association
We can supply Registry Certified copies of a UK company’s Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association. These can in addition be Apostilled at the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
All UK limited companies must have articles of association which are the rules company officers must follow when running their companies. If your limited company has adopted Model articles which are are the standard default articles a company can use under the Companies Act ,they are not available Registry Certified.