Turks and Caicos Islands Company Documents
Turks and Caicos Islands Company Document examples
As incorporation agents our experience with the Turks and Caicos Financial Services Commission means we can obtain registry copies of company documents and conduct comprehensive Turks and Caicos Islands company searches.
The Turks and Caicos company search includes the latest company details filed with the Companies Registry, which is part of the Financial Services Commission.
|Turks & Caicos Company Documents|
|Company Search Report||£188||4-8 days|
|Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified||£380||4-8 days|
|Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled||£550||10-14 days|
|Certificate of Incorporation Registry Certified||£380||4-8 days|
|Articles of Association Registry Certified||£380||4-8 days|
Registrar of Companies – Financial Services Commission
The Companies Registry element of the Financial Services Commission, is responsible for the administration of the Business Registration Ordinance. The Companies Registry functions are the incorporation and registration of companies, registration of statutory documents, ensuring compliance with the appropriate legislative requirements and the striking off of defunct companies.
The Financial Services Commission is an independent statutory body tasked with the supervision of the financial services sector in the Turks and Caicos Islands. The Commission was established under the Financial Services Commission Ordinance 2001 and continued by the Financial Services Commission Ordinance 2007 to regulate the financial services industry.
The Turks & Caicos Islands reporting requirements states no obligation to file financial statements, hold annual general meetings or publish company registers or accounts for public inspection. The only reporting requirement is in the form of an annual return which keeps the Registry up-to-date regarding basic company information.
Turks and Caicos Company Search Report
The majority of companies registered in the Turks and Caicos Islands as Exempt (doing business outside of the TCI) and the company search report includes-
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation/ Company Registration Date
- Company Type – Exempt Limited by Shares, Limited by Shares
- Company Status – Active, In Good Standing, Converted, Struck off, In Liquidation, Restored
- Company Total Share Capital – US$
- Total number of Authorised Shares
- Date of the Memorandum of Association
- Date of the Articles of Association
- Registered Office Address
- Registered Agent contact details – where available
- Registered Agent – name, date appointed and registered address
- Any Previous Registered Agents
- Resident representative, the subscriber – for acceptance of services in Turks and Caicos Islands. Subscriber name, number of shares, date acquired, date transferred and registered address
- Company History – where available
- The year which the last return was filed, If any returns are outstanding – where available
- Changes made and filed at the registry- company name, registered office – where applicable
- The search report includes a scan of the company extract from the Turks and Caicos Islands Financial Services Commission
Turks and Caicos companies are obligated to keep a register of charges, however there is no mandatory requirement to file this information with the Turks and Caicos Registry.
A company search for an Ordinary company, conducting business within the Turks and Caicos Islands provides all of the above information as well as details of the directors, secretary and shareholders of the company.
Turks and Caicos Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply a Certificate of Good Standing from the Turks and Caicos Islands Registrar of Companies certifying that the company is in Good Standing. The document also includes the company name, incorporation date and registration number.
The Certificate of Good Standing includes:
- The Company has been duly incorporated under the Companies Ordinance of the Turks and Caicos Islands
- The Company has paid all fees and penalties due and payable under the provision of the said Ordinance
- That no documents, proceedings or notices have been filed with the Registrar of Companies to strike the Company’s name of the Financial Services Commission, or wind up the affairs of the Company
- That in so far as is evidenced by the documents filed with the Financial Services Commission, the Company is validly existing and is in Good legal Standing with the Financial Services Commission
The Certificate of Good Standing is drafted by the Registrar of Companies and signed and stamped with a seal by an authorised officer. We email through a scanned copy once prepared by the registry and then courier the original Certificate of Good Standing.
Turks and Caicos Certificate of Incorporation
We can provide a Certificate of Incorporation for any company registered with the Financial Services Commission – Companies Registry. The Registry issues a copy or a certified copy Certificate of Incorporation showing that the company was incorporated under the Turks and Caicos Company Act.
The Turks and Caicos Islands Certificate of Incorporation is issued by the Turks and Caicos Islands companies registry when a Turks and Caicos Islands company is incorporated.
The Certificate includes the following:
- Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Number
- Companies Act
The Turks and Caicos Registrar of Companies issue the certified Certificate of Incorporation and this is emailed and couriered through where required.
Memorandum of Association & Articles
We can provide copies of Turks and Caicos Islands companies Memorandum of Association which includes, the company name, registered office, registered agent, business activities, share capital the company is authorised to issue, objects and powers of the Turks and Caicos Islands company.
The Articles of Association are a statutory company document which form the company’s constitution and internal rules under which the Turks and Caicos Islands company will be run.
Company Registration Documents
We can supply scanned copies of the registration documents for a Turks and Caicos company including the Incorporation Certificate, Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association.
Accounting & Financial Statements
Although all companies registered in the Turks & Caicos Islands are required to keep proper accounting books these do not need to be filed with the Financial Services Commission. Company accounts are not available for inspection by the public, however, shareholders not holding less than 15% of shares may apply to the court for the appointment of an inspector of the company affairs.
Companies registered in Turks & Caicos are required to keep a register of directors and shareholders although generally these lists are not available for public inspection. However, shareholders have the right to inspect these registers upon request. Turks and Caicos companies are obligated to keep a register of charges, there is no mandatory requirement to file this information with the Registry in the Turks and Caicos.
The primary reporting requirement for companies registered in Turks & Caicos is the need to file an annual return with the Companies Registry. The annual return specifies general information about the company such as shareholders, directors and the capital structure.
Order Turks and Caicos Company Documents
Turks and Caicos company search report will be ordered from the Turks and Caicos Financial Services Commission and is delivered by email. Turks and Caicos Company documents are ordered from the Turks and Caicos Financial Services Commission, a scanned copy is emailed through and where required the original couriered.