Poland Company Formations
We will incorporate your Polish Limited Liability Company (Spólka z o.o.) company with the National Court Register.
|Poland Company Incorporation fees||Poland Annual Compliance fees|
|Company Formation: £2680||Registered Office: £1000|
|Registered Office: £1000||Company Secretary: £800|
|Notary fee: £400||Shareholder & Directors Register Maintenance: £175|
|Registration fee for KRS and Revenue Office: £240|
|Company Secretary: £800|
Incorporating your Spólka z.o.o
We prepare the deed of incorporation for your Company and the Company’s Articles of Association in the form of a notarial deed. The notarial deed we prepare contains the following:
- Your company name
- Business activities
- Share Capital – the minimum issued capital is 5,000 PLN (€1200)
- Number and value of shares held by the shareholders
The Articles of Association for your limited liability company are signed and notarised. The application to register your company with the State Court Register and Statistical Office is then completed, we then obtain your REGON number. This number is unique to your company; it identifies the company’s business sector, as well as various other details. The company registration is then officially announced in the Monitor Sadowy i Gospodarczy.
Spólka z.o.o. Company Formation
Our Company Formation package in Poland includes:
All taxes and payments included. The documents you receive in the end of the registration process:
- Reserving your Company Name
- Preparing Articles of Association and other forms and documents needed for court and other public departments
- Making appointment with the notary
- Registration with National Court Register (KRS)
- Registration with the Central Statistical Office (GUS)
- Registration with the Social Insurance Company (ZUS)
- Applying at the Internal Revenue Office and obtaining tax number certificate (NIP) and VAT
- Applying in the Central Statistical Office and obtaining statistical number (REGON)
- EORI – certificate for import-export we apply for your customs number. Accreditation with customs service takes 5 days.
- Extract from the National Court Register
- Prepare your Company Registration Forms
- Appoint the Directors – minutes appointing first Directors and minutes of board meeting
- Supply Certificate of Incorporation
- All documents and certificates are supplied in a professional folder
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL courier
The name of your Polish company, should contain the suffix Spólka z ograniczona odpowiedzialnoscia or, the abbreviation Spólka z o.o. or sp. z o.o to denote Limited Liability.
Only one director is required to incorporation a company in Poland, this must be an individual. Corporate directors are not permitted. There are no restrictions on the nationality and residency of directors. A register of directors must be kept at the company’s registered office in Poland.
Share Capital & Shareholders
The minimum share capital of a Polish limited liability company is PLN 5000 (€1200). and the lowest permitted value of a single share is PLN 50 (€12). Shares in a limited liability company are rights, not securities, which means that share certificates are not issued.
Only one shareholder is required. There are no restrictions on the nationality or residency of the shareholders, 100% foreign ownership is permitted. A shareholder register must be kept at the registered office.
All companies are required to have a registered office in Poland, where legal company documents and correspondence may be served. Service subject to business activities.
Polish Company REGON Number
We obtain your Rejestr Urzedowy Podmiotw Gospodarki Narodowej (REGON) number from the statistical office Urzad Statystyczny.
The Regon number is obtained prior to registration of your Company at the National Court Register, and within 14 days of the notarial deed.
Polish companies are required to prepare accounting records that must be kept at the registered office in Poland and submit annual financial statements within three months following the end of the financial year.