Northern Ireland Company Documents
As company incorporation agents our experience and relationship with the Northern Ireland Companies Registry means, we can obtain registry copies of company documents and conduct comprehensive Northern Ireland company searches.
We can provide certified copies of Northern Ireland company documents held at the company register, an Apostille service can also be provided on certified copies of Northern Ireland company documents issued by the Northern Ireland Companies Registry.
Northern Ireland Company Document fees
|Northern Ireland Company Documents|
|Company Search Report||£138||2-3 days|
|Director’s Report & Accounts||£96||2-3 days|
|Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified||£140||2-3 days|
|Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled||£280||10-14 days|
Northern Ireland Company Search Report
The Northern Ireland company search report is based on the latest filed information at Companies House and includes:
- Full company name and previous company names
- Date of Incorporation
- Company registration number
- Registered Office address
- Company status – active, struck off,
- Company type – private limited company
- Nature of business/Company Activity – SIC
- Company type – Private Limited Company
- Key filing dates including Accounts – Date next accounts made up to and date accounts due, Annual return – Date next annual return made up to and date annual return due
- Recent filing history – details of Companies House forms and the dates filed by the company
Details on each Director including:
- Company Director -director name and occupation
- Company Director – date of birth
- Company Director – correspondence address and nationality
- Company Director – date appointed on, date of resignation
- If corporate director the company name, company address and company registration number
- For each director – including share type, share class, issued shares, percentage paid up, nominal value per share in Euros
Charges and /mortgages including:
- Type of charge – Legal charge, Debenture,
- Status – Outstanding
- Date created and delivered
- Persons entitled
- Amount secured
- Short particulars
The latest filed Directors’ Report and Accounts including:
- Directors’ report, independent auditors’ report, profit and loss account, balance sheets, cash flow statement, notes on the cash flow statement and notes on the financial statements – if available
Northern Ireland Certificate of Incorporation
The Northern Ireland Certificate of Incorporation is issued by the Northern Ireland companies registry when a Northern Ireland company is incorporated. We can provide a registry copy of a Northern Ireland company incorporation certificate which includes the company name, company number, date of incorporation and states that a company is registered.
Northern Ireland Certificate of Good Standing
A Certificate of Good Standing issued by the companies registry, confirms the company has a status of Good Standing with the registry and is up to date with the statutory filing requirements.
Memorandum & Articles of Association
We can provide copies of Northern Ireland companies Memorandum of Association which includes, the company name, registered office, registered agent, business activities, share capital the company is authorised to issue, objects and powers of the Northern Ireland company.
Company Articles of Association are a statutory company document which form the company’s constitution and internal rules under which the Northern Ireland company will be run.
Director’s Report & Accounts
We can provide latest Director’s Report & Accounts for Northern Ireland Registered Companies. Company accounts filed at the Northern Ireland companies registry vary according to the classification of the company.
The shareholders’ register, contains a list of the shareholders and the amount of shares they hold, and the amount paid-up on each share.
Companies have a legal obligation to maintain certain company registers, we can provide details of the registered company directors for Northern Ireland companies.
Order Northern Ireland Company Documents
The Northern Ireland company search report will be ordered from the Northern Ireland Companies Registry and is delivered by email. Northern Ireland Company documents are ordered from the Northern Ireland Companies Registry and delivered by courier.