Ireland Company Formations
Our Ireland company formation package includes the following:
- Irish Company Name Check
- Structuring the company as per your requirements
- Prepare your Company Registration Forms
- Appoint the first Directors, Shareholders and Secretary
- Drafting the Constitution and allocation of the NACE code
- Fast track electronic filing of documents with the Companies Registration Office – incorporation usually takes 4 days
- Government licence fee payable on incorporation
- Issue of Shares
- Certificate of Incorporation
- The Constitution, one copy is held by the Companies Registration Office
|Ireland Company Formation Fees||Ireland Annual Maintenance Fees|
|Company Formation incl RBO filing: £340||Registered Office: £360|
|Registered Office: £360||Shareholder & Directors Register Maintenance – £175|
|Preparation Company Annual Return: £180||Company Secretary: £400|
|Company Secretary: £400|
One director is required, they need to be a permanent resident of a country in the European Economic Area.
Every company is required to have a minimum of 2 officers and where there is only one Director, this person cannot act as the Company Secretary.
Irish companies are required to have a Company Secretary and have the duty of filing the annual return and accounts ensuring that the Companies Act 2014 is complied with.
We will act as your Company Secretary .
Share Capital – Shareholders
The issued share capital normally consists of one hundred shares with a nominal value of €1 each.
At least one shareholder is required corporate or individual. There are no residency restrictions.
Ireland EU Director Bond – Resident Director
If your Irish Company does not have a Director who is resident in the European Economic Area, a Non Resident bond must be taken out. This will have a minimum validity period of two years.
The Section 137 Non-Resident Directors Bond exempts companies registered in the Republic of Ireland from the requirement to have a resident in the European Economic Area as a director.
The Bond insures the company for a sum of €25,000 and we can arrange for a non-resident director bond if required.
The Constitution of a company sets out what the company may do which is very extensive and a NACE Code is required which outlines the principal activity of the company, which is used for statistical purposes.
Ireland Registered Office
This is the address where your company is officially located and where all legal documents are served and documents from the Revenue Commissioners and the Companies Registration Office.
It does not have to be the address where the business is carried out. We provide your registered office address.
Central Register Beneficial Owner (RBO)
Any person who holds 25% or more of the company’s shares (whether directly or indirectly) is a beneficial owner. We require the following information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Residential address
- PPS number/social security number/passport number
- A statement of the nature and extent of the interest held by the beneficial owner