Gibraltar Company Formations
We are an established company formation agent with over 20 years experience in incorporating Gibraltar companies.
|Gibraltar Company Incorporation fees||Gibraltar Annual Compliance fees|
|Company Formation: £760||Registered Office: £600|
|Registered Office: £600||Company Secretary: £400|
|TIN Tax Identification Number: £220||Shareholder & Directors Register Maintenance: £180|
|Company Secretary: £400||Compliance fee: £200|
|Compliance Processing: from £200||Annual Return filing: £400|
Includes the processing fees for the required due diligence, providing the Registered Office, Company Secretary in Gibraltar supplying the Company Registers, standard Memorandum and Articles of Association. and the company’s Tax Identification number.
Gibraltar Annual Compliance fees
Includes provision of Registered Office, Company Secretary, maintenance of Statutory Registers, preparing and filing the Annual Return (including filing fee) and attending to routine compliance and due-diligence.
To start incorporating a company for you in Gibraltar we only initially require the following details:
- Your proposed Company Name
- The Directors full name, date of birth, address and nationality
- The Shareholders full name and address
Once these details have been received we ensure your proposed name is available at Companies House and begin preparing the necessary documentation.
Private Limited Company – Ltd
- We will prepare your Memorandum and Articles of Association and other mandatory documents required to incorporate your Gibraltar company.
- We pay the registration fee and lodge the documents with the Gibraltar Registrar of Companies.
- We will also provide you with a Registered Office and resident Company Secretary for your Gibraltar company.
TIN – Tax Identification Number
All companies incorporated in Gibraltar must have a Tax Identification Number, whether Resident or non-Resident.
Without a TIN, accounts cannot be filed and we obtain this as part of our service to you.
Gibraltar Company Directors & Shareholders
Only one director of any nationality is required for your Gibraltar company.
A minimum of one shareholder of any nationality is required.
Share Capital & Registered Office
There is no minimum Share Capital, and the authorised share capital may be expressed in any currency, The standard share capital is GBP £2000 and larger amounts can be agreed with small increases in the share capital tax.
Companies must have a Registered Office address in Gibraltar, where statutory communication and notices are sent.
Gibraltar Ready Made Company
Due to the strict due-diligence requirements in Gibraltar, Ready Made companies are no longer available.
End of Business Relationship
It is no longer acceptable for companies to be naturally struck off at Companies House. The ‘natural strike off’ of a company, takes 3 years of none payment, at which point it is assumed that this company is no longer required and the company is therefore struck from the register. However, due to the penalties associated with the above, within this 3-year period, the company will incur significant arrears. As a company cannot be struck off whilst in debt, these penalties must be paid before striking off can be completed.
OPTION 1: FULL BOOKKEEPING AND ACCOUNTANCY SERVICE:
For Clients who require us to produce accounting records going forward.
• Full Bookkeeping and Accounts prepared by our in-house Accountancy Team.
• Shared access to cloud accounting system (such as Quickbooks).
• Periodic production of Financial Documents
OPTION 2: MANUAL UPLOAD BY CLIENT OR CLIENTS EXISITING ACCOUNTANT:
For clients who intend to carry out their own bookkeeping and accounts preparation, or have an existing Accountant for their company,
• Shared Access to cloud storage system where clients will be required to manually upload the necessary documents.
Clients who use this option will be required to prepare their own annual accounts and upload their documents monthly.
OPTION 3: SHARED ACCESS TO EXISTING CLOUD BASED SYSTEM:
For clients who use an acceptable cloud based bookkeeping package (such as Sage or Quickbooks). We can offer a service where we are given viewing rights to your existing system, so that we can fulfil our requirements as laid out by our Regulators.
Are you able to establish which option (in theory) would best suit your client?
As per our previous communications it is now expected of Octopus to hold or have access to full accounting records for all customer companies. Octopus is therefore making it mandatory for all customers to provide this information.
We intend to allow customers a number of options for the provision of accounting information, in order to offer flexibility and allow for differing circumstances. Prices for each option included applicable transaction monitoring fees are included in our price list.
The 3 accounting options we are therefore making available are as follows:
FULL BOOKKEEPING AND ACCOUNTANCY SERVICE
For Clients who require us to provide bookkeeping and accounting services:
Full Bookkeeping and Accounts prepared by our in-house Accountancy Team.
Shared access to cloud accounting system managed by Octopus (such as Quickbooks). Periodic production of financial statements.
Filing of financial statements as required.
This service will be tailored to your needs by our accounting team, who will liaise with customers to agree a system of working.
These services are charged with an upfront set up fee, and a subsequent hourly rate, which is charged in arrears at the beginning of each financial quarter.
MANUAL UPLOAD BY CLIENT OR CLIENTS EXISITING ACCOUNTANT
For clients who intend to carry out their own Bookkeeping and Accounts preparation, or have an existing Accountant for their company.
All documents will need to be provided via Octopus’ Virtual Cabinet portal. Specific instructions on how to access this portal will be provided to those wishing to use this option.
Clients who use this option will be required to prepare their own annual accounts and upload their documents at given intervals:
Personal service companies – Quarterly.
Dormant companies – Bi-annually & upon any change or resumption of company purpose/business activity.
Holding companies – Annually or upon any material changes of company purpose/business activity.
Unfortunately, in order to maintain cost effect services and minimise the need for additional fees, these options will not be available for trading companies.
SHARED ACCESS TO EXISTING CLOUD BASED SYSTEM
For clients who use an acceptable cloud based bookkeeping package (such as Sage, Xero or Quickbooks), we can offer a service where we are given viewing rights to your existing system, so that we can fulfil our requirements as laid out by our Regulators.
We expect the accounting information contained within the online system to be maintained effectively and kept up to date within a reasonable time period, so that the information we are able to view is recent and relevant.
Where possible, we encourage customers to upload all relevant supporting documentation to the accounting system, for ease of access. Where supporting documentation is not available on the accounting system, you may be required to upload the documentation via our secure document portal.
We are also making changes to our service options for the filing of annual accounts & CT1s, where accounting options 2 or 3 are selected to maintain flexibility and allow customers to opt for a service which suits their needs. The filing options are explained below.
FILING ONLY: STANDARD FEE
- We will submit the accounts prepared by you or a 3rd party to the This fee will not include any checking or scrutiny of the document, documents will be submitted to the registry as provided. In the event that the filing is rejected by Companies House, or require rectification, additional filing fees will apply.
FORMAT REVIEW OF ABRIDGED BALANCE SHEET: STANDARD FEE
- We will review the standard information contained within the formatting of the abridged balance sheet to ensure it is correct for filing. The information reviewed will be limited to:
- Company incorporation number
- Official company name
- Dates of the relevant financial period
- Required Director’s signatures are present
This service will not include any scrutiny of the figures or any confirmation that the accounts are “correct”.
ACCOUNTS REVIEW: HOURLY FEE
- Bookkeeping & accounting is carried out by the customer or a 3rd party. The accounts are prepared and submitted to Octopus, who will then review the accounts in comparison with the documents and information provided, to ensure that the accounts are prepared in accordance with the Companies Act 2014 (or subsequent amended legislation), before filing with the registry. This service will be dependent on the provision of accurate information from the company; this is not a financial Audit, and Octopus will not be able to take responsibility for the accuracy of the