Florida Company Documents
Florida companies are not required to file information regarding share capital, shareholders, directors or company accounts. A Florida company information report will include the registration details of the company, confirmation of its existence and current status.
Florida Company Document fees
- Certificate of Good Standing: £180
- Company Search Report: £100
- Expedite fee: £60
Florida Company Document Timescales
- Standard: 3 – 4 days
- Expedited: 1 – 2 days
Florida Companies Registry – Florida Division of Corporations
P.O. Box 6327
The Division of Corporations main function is to formalise the legal standing of a business or activity by accepting and indexing the filing or registration.
Copies of the official file Florida documents can be obtained for you from the State of Florida Division of Corporations.
The Florida Division of Corporation key functions:
- Formalising the legal standing of a business or activity by accepting and indexing the filing or registration
- Supplying information and certification regarding the filings and activities of companies
Florida Company Search Report
The Florida company search report contains the following:
- Company Name – the company name will include Corporation, Corp, Incorporated, Inc, Company or Co
- Company Registration Type
- FEI/ EIN Number
- Activities/ Purpose of company
- Current Legal Status – Good Standing/ Active, Struck Off, Name HS, InActive, or Inactive
- Current Principal Place of Business
- Current Mailing Address
- Registered Agent – All Florida corporations must have a registered agent
- Registered Office Address
- Officer/ Director Details – In Florida your corporation must have at least one officer, director or agent. You don’t have to disclose officers or directors in your Articles of Incorporation. However, you must include your agent. So the director/ office details are only included if filed at the Division of Corporations
- Number of Shares Issued
- Share Capital
- Annual Report – report years and dates filed
- Latest Annual Report – if filed
All limited liability companies in Florida must file a uniform business report with the division each year.
There is no requirement for a company to file financial accounts at the Division of Corporations.
Florida Certificate of Good Standing/ Status Certificate
We can supply a Certificate of Good Standing from the State of Florida Division of Corporations certifying that the American company is in Good Standing.
The certificate states:
- Company name
- Date the company was incorporated
- Company has paid all fees due
- Company has filed its annual report with the State of Florida Division of Corporations
The certificate is provided from the State of Florida Division of Corporations with an official stamp, seal and with the signature of an authorised officer.
Florida Certificate of Incorporation
We can provide a Certificate of Incorporation for any company registered with the Florida Department of State.
The Department issues a copy or a certified copy Certificate of Incorporation certifying that a company is incorporated under the Limited Liability Company Act and:
- Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Number
- Companies Act
The Certificate of Incorporation is conclusive evidence of the formation of a company.
Can be supplied as a copy, certified or apostilled.
Florida Annual Report
The annual report is submitted to update and confirm the Florida Department of State, Division of Corporations’ records on a company, it is not a financial statement. A late fee is imposed on all profit corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, and limited liability limited partnerships which fail to file their annual reports on or before 1st May.
An Apostille Certificate enables the presenter to bypass any further legislation to ensure immediate use of a documents in the country of intent.
It involves the addition of a certificate, either stamped on the document itself or attached to the document which certifies:
- Country of origin of the document
- Name and identity of the signature – Capacity in which a document has been signed
- Official seal – Name of authority which has affixed a seal or stamp to the document
- Place, date and document number
Order Florida Company Documents
The company search report will be ordered from the Division of Corporations and delivered by email. Florida Company documents are ordered from the Florida Division of Corporations and delivered by courier.