Cyprus Certificate of Good Standing
A Cyprus Certificate of Good Standing is issued by the Department of the Registrar of Companies in Nicosia. The certificate certifies that a Cyprus company is in Good Standing and is duly signed by the Registrar of Companies.
|Cyprus Certificate of Good Standing|
|Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified||£300||5-7 days|
|Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled||£550||8-14 days|
|Company Search Report||£188||5-7 days|
The Certificate Includes the following:
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type
- The Cyprus Company has not filed articles of dissolution, certificate of cancellation or similar documents
- The Company remains registered in the Cyprus Companies Register as at the date of issue
- The Cyprus Certificate of Good Standing is signed, stamped and dated by the Registrar of Companies
Cyprus Certificate of Good Standing example:
Not in Good Standing
If the Cyprus Company is not in Good Standing the Registrar of Companies will issue instead an extract confirming the current company status.
Cyprus Company Search Report
In addition to the Cyprus Certificate of Good Standing we can supply a Cyprus company search report which includes registration details and company details filed with the Department of the Registrar of Companies.
Cyprus Apostille Certificate of Good Standing
We can obtain the Registry Certified Certificate of Good Standing which is Notarised and then Apostilled at the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office. The apostille enables the presenter to bypass further certification and immediately use Cypriot company documents in the intended country.
Apostille involves the addition of a certificate, either stamped on the document itself or attached to the Certificate of Good Standing which certifies:
- The country of origin of the document
- Name and identity of the signature – Capacity in which a document has been signed
- Official seal – Name of authority which has affixed a seal or stamp to the Certificate
- Place, date and the document number
Order a Cyprus Certificate of Good Standing
We email you a scanned copy of the Certificate of Good Standing once prepared by the Registrar of Companies and the original certificate is then delivered by courier.