Company Credit Reports
Our international company credit report service will provide up-to-date information on businesses based around the world, helping you to trade internationally with confidence.
We use our trusted network of partners to provide a fast and accurate service, in many cases agents who we have used for more than decade on our Company Formation and Company Document products.
Obtaining a company credit report is key for any company looking to establish a new business relationship. A company credit report provides all the information you will probably need to make an informed decision on whether to do business.
International Company Credit Reports
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
If you do not find the country in this list simply complete our contact us form as we will be able to assist.
Report & Accounts are not on file and in many cases and the details the Directors and Shareholders also are not available, we are unable to produce a Company Credit Report, however we can provide a Company Search Report:
Included in our Company Credit Report
Although company credit reports can change dependent on the company type and companies location, our reports include where available:
- Registered address and contact details
- Profile and history of target company
- Company activities, products and services
- Financial figures – where filed or provided
- Registration information and date of incorporation: registry and official information
- Ownership and management
- Legal status and payment information
- Credit rating and opinion, payment experience and commentary
- Company Registration information – date of incorporation, registered number, website address, telephone number and registered office.
- Credit Risk Rating – a full credit assessment that includes a credit risk along with a risk summary and credit limit information
- Public Record information – court judgments, legal notices, mortgages, charges and company status
- Financial Current Status – overview of the companies current financial situation through an analysis of their balance sheet, profit and loss, company ratios and profit margins.
- Director’s & Shareholders – Director’s and Shareholders names, ages, nationalities and date appointed
- Company History – A breakdown of key events since the date of incorporation including change of names and document filings
Credit rating generally calculated from the following factors:
- Age of company
- Legal form
- Financial statements
- Parent company
- Director/ Shareholder structure
- Current and assets owned
Our reports are the result of personal contact, interview and investigation combined with access to official sources.