Once we have incorporated your company, we can assist you in opening a business bank account, we do not guarantee the opening of the accounts, that is down to the bank.
We will liaise with the bank on your behalf throughout the application process and there may be a requirement for you to visit the bank.
- Opening Deposit – normally US$1000
|Fees to assist with Bank Account|
|Bank Account assistance – £680|
|Apostilled Company Documents – £300|
|2 Courier fees – £120|
|Company Search – £80|
If the bank is unable to open an account for you based on the information supplied, the fees are non-refundable.
- Online account access
- Multi-Currency accounts – USD, EUR, GBP and more.
Personal Due Diligence Requirements
To open your account, the bank will require you to supply the following documents for all company directors, beneficial owners and account signatories:
- Certified scanned colour copy of passport
- Certified proof of address, a scanned copy of a utility bill (telephone, gas, electric etc) confirming your residential address, dated within the last 3 months
- A letter from your bank confirming that your account with them is in Good Standing
- One original professional letter of reference from an Accountant or a Solicitor.
Corporate Due-Diligence Requirements
The bank will require certified copies of the following company documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association/Incorporation
- List of Directors
- List of Shareholders, including the full name and address of each beneficial owner holding 5% or more of the company’s shares
- Certificate of Good Standing – if registered for more than 1 year
We will obtain a full set of apostilled corporate documents on your behalf from the Registry in the jurisdiction where your company is registered.
You will need to supply an overview of your company’s primary business activities, and an indication of anticipated transactions on the current account.
Multiple Currency Accounts
Hold funds in the following currencies:
USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, HKD, JPY, AUD, NZD, SGD, SEK, NOK and CHF.
You can hold one or multiple currencies in your account