Certificate of Good Standing
A Certificate of Good Standing is a company document issued by the Companies Registry that confirms that a company has been in continuous, unbroken existence since its incorporation.
The Certificate of Good Standing certifies that all statutory administrative requirements have been complied with under the Companies Act in the country. It also confirms on the date of issue that no action is being taken by the Registrar of Companies to strike the company off the register.
The Certificate of Good Standing will not be issued by the Registrar if there are overdue fees or filings. The Certificate of Good Standing is usually provided Registry Certified and can in addition be Apostilled where required.
Order a Certificate of Good Standing
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Hong Kong
- Isle of Man
- Marshall Islands
- St Vincent
- St Kitts & Nevis
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos
USA Certificate of Good Standing
We can provide a Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Existence for USA companies registered in any US State.
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Certificate of Good Standing includes:
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type
- The company has been duly incorporated under the relevant Companies Act
- The company is still on the Register and the company has paid all fees, license fees
- The Company has not submitted, to the Registrar, Articles of Merger or Consolidation that have not yet become effective
- The Company is not in the process of being wound up or dissolved
- The company is not in liquidation and no receiver has been appointed
- No proceedings have been instituted to strike the name of the company off the Register
- The Company is in Good Standing and has been in continuous and unbroken existence since Incorporation
- The Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Existence is dated, signed and stamped by an authorised officer at the Companies Registry
Apostille Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply Apostilled Certificates of Good Standing, the apostille involves the addition of a certificate stamped on the document, this process is known as legalisation. Once legalised it enables the presenter to bypass further certification and immediately use the documents in the intended overseas country.
Ordering a Certificate of Good Standing
When you Certificate of Good Standing/ Certificate of Existence is prepared by the Companies Registry a scanned copy is emailed through. The original Certificate for an additional fee, can be couriered through by DHL/ FedEx Courier.