Bermuda Company Search Report
We are able to conduct a search with the Registrar of Companies on any company registered in Bermuda.
We contact the Bermuda Registrar of Companies and obtain the latest information on the target company which will show the company’s current position and status.
Bermuda Companies Registry
We can provide a search report from the Bermuda Registrar of Companies with the latest information on the target company.
Bermuda Company Search Report fees
- Company Search Report: £168
- Expedite fee: £75
Timescale to obtain a Bermuda Company Search Report
- Standard: 3 – 5 days
- Expedited: 2 – 3 days
Contents of a Bermuda Company Search Report
The Bermuda company search report is delivered by email.
- Company Name
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Registration Number
- Company Type – local company, overseas company or exempted company
- Public Register Search with the ROC – Bermuda Registrar of Companies
- Company Registration details
- Company Status – Active/ In Good Standing, Struck off, Dissolved
- Resident Agent Name
- Resident Agent Address
- Resident Agent Contact Info: where available
- Registered Office Address/ Principal Office Address
- Capital (000’s) General Info
- Minimum Share Capital – expressed in US$
- Authorised Share Capital – expressed in US$
- Original Share Capital Currency
- Directors Register – The Companies Act 1981 was amended by adding section 92B to provide for a Register of Directors in respect of Bermuda registered companies to be kept by the Registrar of Companies. Every Bermuda company must now file with the Registrar a list of its directors – this where available would include the Directors Full Name and Address
The search report confirms when the company was incorporated in Bermuda under the Bermuda Companies Act, 1981, the Registration Number and includes other company information.
A company is required to maintain certain records and documents with its Registered Agent including the Directors and Shareholders registers. Our search report will provide you with the details of the registered agent but, not details of the shareholders. Directors details will only be provided if the directors register is filed by the company at the registry.
A Bermuda exempted company is not required to file financial accounts with the Registrar.
Bermuda Company Search example
Order a Bermuda Company Search Report
We can supply a Company Search Report on companies registered in Bermuda.
The document once received from the Bermuda Registrar of Companies and is delivered by email as a PDF.