Bahamas Company Search Report
We are able to conduct a search at the Bahamas Registrar General’s Department on any company registered in the Bahamas.
Bahamas Companies Registry
We can provide a search report from the Bahamas Registrar General’s Department with the latest information on the target company.
Companies are registered in the Bahamas with the Companies Section of the Bahamas Registrar General’s Department, as International Business Companies (IBC’s).
Bahamas Company Search Report fees
- Company Search Report: £220
- Expedite fee: £75
Timescale to obtain a Bahamas Company Search Report
- Standard: 4 – 8 days
- Expedited: 3 – 4 days
Contents of a Bahamas Company Search Report
- Full Company Name
- Company Incorporation Number/ Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type – International Business Corporation – IBC, Regular Company, Non- Profit Company, LP
- Company Status – Good Standing, liquidation, continuation, discontinuation
- Base Currency
- When the Bahamas company is in liquidation, the date this was registered is provided
- Authorised Share Capital
- Name of Current Resident Agent
- Resident Agent Office Address
- Registered Resident Agent Contact Information
- List of registered documents – Register of Directors, Register of Shareholders, Register of Officers, Registers of Mortgages and Charges – date filed with the Registrar General’s Department – if filed
- Maximum Shares – Company is Authorised to Issue – in US$
- Share Type and Number of shares
- The Subscribers – which is the original shareholders from incorporation
- Date of Amendments to the Memorandum and Articles of Association – including change of Company Name, Share Capital increase/ decrease, changes to registered office/ agent and other changes – date and change filed with the Registrar General’s Department – if filed
- Licence Fee – date of last payment to the Registrar General’s Department
- Company Details – not from the registry – if available
- The Director Register – If the company have selected to make this information available – not a statutory requirement
International Business Companies in the Bahamas are not required to file financial statements and the names of the shareholders and directors are not required to be disclosed under the laws of the Bahamas.
Bahamas Company Search Report example
Order a Bahamas Company Search Report
We can supply Company Search Reports on company’s registered in the Bahamas. Please complete our order form so we can assist with your Bahamas company search and company document requirements.
The Bahamas company search report is delivered to you via email as a PDF.