Anguilla Company Restoration
If your Anguilla company was Struck off or Dissolved we can assist you with having it restored to the Anguilla Commercial Registry.
Anguilla Company Restoration fees
- Government Restoration fee – US$600
- Government Annual Return fee – US$800
- Government Penalty late fee – US$300
- Resolution to appoint new Anguilla Registered Agent – US$150
- Filing fee to appoint new Registered Agent – US$150
- Admin restoration fees and charges in Anguilla – varies
- Anguilla Agent fee – US$800
- Economic Substance fee – US$150
- Provision of Registered Office and Resident Agent – US$800
- Due Diligence Fee – per Director & Shareholder – £80
- Company Search and checking the company file – £60
- Our Fee to Restore Anguilla Company – £800
- Certificate of Restoration issued by Anguilla Commercial Registry – US$200
- 3% Transfer fee – for penalties, fees and charges to Anguilla – to cover exchange rate changes, bank charges and fees
Transfer Anguilla Registered Agent
Any outstanding fees owed to the current Registered Agent will need to be settled prior to the change of Registered Agent.
Process for Restoring your Anguilla Company
We obtain a Anguilla Company Search from the Anguilla Commercial Registry to determine:
- The company’s status is with the Registrar in Anguilla
- Reasons for strike off
- The last Registered agent of the company
We then appoint the new registered agent, obtain the outstanding fees and penalties is that is owed to the Registrar and pay these, then lodge the application to restore the company with the Registrar.
Company Directors and Shareholders
When a Anguilla company is restored, the previous Directors, Company Secretary and Shareholders are automatically assumed to have continued.
Requirements to Restore your Anguilla Company
An application for the restoration of an Anguilla company must be made within 20 years of the date of the dissolution of the company.
Before restoring a company, the Registrar requires the payment of all fees and penalties that:
- were due from the company at the date of its dissolution
- would have been payable up to the date of the application for reviving the company as if the the company was never dissolved.
Restoration by Registrar / Court
We will apply to the Registrar and the Anguilla Financial Services Commission when the company was dissolved for one of the following reasons:
- the registered agent ceased to act and a new agent was not appointed
- articles of dissolution was drawn up to dissolve the company
- the company failed to send the Annual Return or to pay the annual government fee
- the company did not commence business within 3 years of the date of the company’s certificate of incorporation
- the company ceased to carry on business or was not in operation
The application to the Registrar to restore the company must be made by a shareholder or director.
To restore your Anguilla company the Registrar must be satisfied that, at the time that the company was dissolved, the company
- was still carrying on business
- had property that had not been disposed of
When the Registrar agrees to the restoration of the company, he will:
- Publish a Legal Notice in the Gazette
- Issue a Certificate of Restoration for the company; and
- Restore the companies name to the Registry.
Upon the restoration of the company, any property that was vested in the Crown will be returned to the company upon its restoration.